Latest posts by Tammy Greene (see all)
- How To Make A Thankful Tree – A Special Holiday Tradition (plus free printable) - November 21, 2014
- Bench Push Ups - October 9, 2014
- 4 Tips to Make Better Choices at the Grocery Store - October 9, 2014
In my attempt to lead a healthier life, I have been on the hunt for yummy and clean eating recipes.
The one that I am sharing with you today is, by far, one of my favorites.
Why? Because it couldn’t be any easier to make and it is delicious.
I have just realized, while writing this post, that each of the recipes I have shared have peanut butter in them. In my opinion, peanut butter just makes everything better. For those of you who don’t like it, or are allergic to it, I apologize.
This recipe is my new favorite healthy dessert. When the sweet tooth comes calling at about 8:30 p.m. this is my answer. It is clean, healthy, easy and satisfies my sweet tooth.
I found this recipe on the wonderful blog Two Peas & Their Pod.
I made some adjustments to measurements because I wanted to be able to make it for an individual serving. If I make more than that, I will eat it all in one sitting! This helps in portion control.
Here is the 2 Ingredient Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe;
- 1 Banana
- All Natural Peanut Butter
- Peel the banana. Cut in large chunks and wrap in wax paper or parchment. Place in the freezer until frozen thru. A few hours should do it.
- Place frozen banana chunks into a food processor. Pulse until smooth ( may be a little lumpy. That is ok. It will smooth out in the next step.)
- Add TBSP of peanut butter to banana. Pulse until smooth and creamy.