Looking for a fun craft to do before Halloween?
I have just the thing for you.
These fun and silly spiders are a great project for kids of all ages.
Here is what you will need:
- Styrofoam Balls. Buy half circles if your craft store has them. If not, cut them in half. Make sure a grown up cuts these. Kinda tricky.
- Googly Eyes
- Pipe Cleaners
- Black Paint
- White Puffy Paint
Here is what you need to do:
- This could get messy, so lay down newspaper or something similar in your work station.
- Start by painting your Styrofoam black.
- You will want to give them time to dry after you paint them.
- Once the paint is dry it is time to insert the legs.
- We found that by poking a hole in the Styrofoam with a pencil first, made inserting the pipe cleaner easier.
- Next, it is time for the eyes. Just use regular white glue.
- Lastly, paint a mouth with the puffy paint
- Or you can just do spider fangs
That’s it. Fun, Easy and Adorable
This Spider is even having an afternoon snack!